Ronald McDonald House British Columbia is a nurturing and magical home-away-from-home for sick children and their families where, together, their lives are enhanced through unconditional support, encouragement, friendship and love.
- We value the spirit of joy within each child.
- We value open and honest communications in all our relationships.
- We value the highest standards of health and safety.
- We value being adaptable and responsive to the changing requirement of our families and their child's health professionals.
- We value commitment to follow through on what we promise to deliver.
- We value the privacy and well-being of our families.
- We value mutual respect and full co-operation.
- We value individual initiative and personal growth through continuous improvement.
- We value a friendly, courteous and service-oriented attitude.